LOTD# 915

15:08:00


- The secret affair & Genre -




Hello everybody :) I got a in-between times post :) between tomorrow and now :D Well It's up to the "Genre" event. I really love the beautiful creations of this round. As I told you It's called the Islanders and is all about the hawaii emotions. So here we are: I show you the new maxi dress by "Kastle Rock Couture" and this pretty necklace by "Bliensen + MaiTai" for male and female and those pretty lantern by "Distorted Dreams" with one lantern that rotates and one without all up to "Genre". And of course I show you here a new set of eyes by "Arise" for the "secret affair" like I did in the last couple posts because I really love them and my most beloved skin by "Glam Affair" with matching hair by "Tukinowaguma" enjoy your stay and have a nice day ♥

Body :

Clothing :


Accessories :

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-addicted-to-fashion/866169713411498?ref=hl

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120823414@N05/

Subscribe