LOTD# 948

02:00:00

- The Thrift shop & Suicide DollZ & Cosmopolitan -

Hey ya everybody :) I have a lot of new Items for you :) The new Suicide DollZ round has began and I like to present you the new jacket of epoch for Suicide DollZ today. It's kinda sign of the zodiac theme and I pick mine the Sagittarius ♥. And I like to present you the new necklace by JAS for the new Cosmopolitan round ♥ And the lovely bracelets also by JAS for The Thrift Shop. And I like to show you this pretty shoes and glasses by Glamistry
Have a look at this romper. It's an really old release of (fd) and was for a Collabor88 round but I think It's pretty so I like to show It to you again. And this lovely tattoo made by Inhale is also an older release It's pretty and at least the nice clutch by Anachron very well made♥ have all a nice day ♥


Body :

Clothing :


Accessories :

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-addicted-to-fashion/866169713411498?ref=hl

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120823414@N05/

Subscribe