LOTD# 937

13:08:00

- Suicide DollZ & The Crossroads -



Hi! Today I have a really special post for you because I've decorated a room and I need to say I'm a little bit proud :D ok let's talk about :) At first the Outfit ♥
The shirt is a new release by GizzA and the matching lace pant is made by I<3F for Suicide DollZ. And I thought I need some socks so I choose this pretty ons of fri.day. And this lovely hair is by pr!tty. The awesome body chain and the cuffs is both by Kibitz. And this pose is a Verocity creation on the great yoga mat what was the perfect addition to my room. And as a new release you see the bag standing in front of the bed it's by {JAS} for The Crossroads. And a lot of the furniture are releases for the last collabor88 event. Like the shed by 22769~[bauwerk], the bed by Second Spaces, the light chains by floorplan., and this pretty lamps (right corner) by {vespertine}. This lovely shoes are one of my beloved Glamistry creations. and look at the Hedgehog by Birdy sitting in the middle of the bed ♥ It's so cute. And aren't the cactus awesome? With it's own sunny colors ♥ Well done work by Half-Deer. So I hope you enjoy my first room ♥ And have all a perfect day ♥

Body :

Clothing :


Accessories :

Pose:

Furniture & everything around me :

  • Shed: 22769~[bauwerk] My Daydream Garden Shed
  • Chain Lights: floorplan. fairy light 1+2
  • Bed: Second Spaces - Memories low bed (blanc) (With photo frames on the ground)
  • Hanging Chair: Soy. Dreamy Hanging Chair
  • Hanging Planter(left corner): PILOT - Hanging Planter [White] 
  • Cactus: +Half-Deer+ Ombre Cactus - Short - Twilight + short sunrise + Tall Sunrise
  • Shoes: Glamistry : ANTHURIUM Heels 
  • Hedgehog(on bed): Birdy. Hoggy - Snow 
  • Map (on ground right corner): floorplan. photo map / new york 
  • Lamps (right corner): {vespertine} - hurricane lantern/ worn silver +  rusty white,
  • Food /right corner): [atooly.home] wonderland snacks green/pink sprinkles

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-addicted-to-fashion/866169713411498?ref=hl

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120823414@N05/

Subscribe