LOTD# 933

14:15:00


- The mens dept -



Hi everybody :) I have special post for you in cooperation with Ritch Rushwald (click on his name to get the link to his flickr) and we love to present you two new Outfits by GizzA. My dress is a new store release and comes up with the omega tattoo hud to have this pretty flowers in black or gold. And the GizzA suit for The Mens Dept. To get the suit If you haven't jet you need really to hurry up because  The Mens Dept will close It's doors today :) and he get his awesome shoes by GABRIEL to his suit. And I choose this lovely bracer set of {JAS} for my outfit.  And this awesome heels by B BOS. I hope you enjoy this post as much as we did while blogging togehter :) Have a nice Sunday ♥

Annikas Body :

Clothing :

  • Outfit+Tattoo: GizzA - Soraya Formal Dress [Black] NEW
  • Shoes: B BOS - Seby Shoe - Black -

Accessories :
  • Bracers Set: {JAS} - Medu - Black NEW

Ritchs Body :

Clothing :

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-addicted-to-fashion/866169713411498?ref=hl

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120823414@N05/

Subscribe