LOTD# 930

01:28:00


- Collabor88 & Cosmopolitan & Fantasy Gacha -



hey loves :) I got some news for you today ♥ And I really like to present you one more pretty outfit of Elegance Boutique for Cosmopolitan. You allready need to hurry because Cosmopolitan will close its doors tomorrow :) and I have this pretty shoes by VG with a lovely color changing hud. And a lot of accessories of {JAS} for you. First the earrings :) An older release to find at the mainstore. And the new release for Fantasy Gacha Carnival. It's like always at Fantasy Gacha Carnival a gacha release and you can win, the necklace as a rar, the bracelets in a set in different colors and a spellbook. Fantasy Gacha Carnival will open it doors at 5th of August :) And I really love to show you my super pretty hair once again by Mithral for Collabor88. It's so lovely ♥ have all a nice day :) Ittttttt'ssssssssssss weeeeeeeekend ♥

Body :

Clothing :


Accessories :

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-addicted-to-fashion/866169713411498?ref=hl

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120823414@N05/

Subscribe