LOTD# 917

11:44:00


- Suicide DollZ & Mesh Body Addicts & Hair Fair & The secret affair & Boys of Summer -




hey girls sorry for that delay yesterday was a very busy day but here we are with a new super pretty outfit lets start: This outfit is by "Elegance Boutique" well made for "The mesh body addicts". Those pretty shoes are made by "Emporium" and have a color changing hud exclusive for "Suiside DollZ". The nice bracelet and necklace you see on my detailed post a little bit better is made by "JAS" for the "Boys of summer" event but fits a girl also very good ... as you see :P
And I got some more pretty hair from "Tabou" for you. Made for the "Hair fair". I really love it and think that she should do more hair what do you think? :) I love it. And Those pretty eyes are made by "Arise" for "The secret affair". I really love the eyes made by "Arise" thanks for that :) have all a nice day ♥  

Body :

Clothing :

Accessories :
 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-addicted-to-fashion/866169713411498?ref=hl

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120823414@N05/

Subscribe