LOTD# 913

03:00:00


- The secret affair & Suicide DollZ & Romp -



good morning everybody :) the week starts with a lot of beautiful new releases you may see at my post. The new "Suicide DollZ" round is here and I'd like to show you first of all the horns of "Nocturnia". You have the ability to change the color of the horns by using the hud. More "Suicide DollZ" posts with a lot of beautiful creations you may see in the next two weeks as always at my blog. 
Now I like to present the other beautiful pieces at my body like this pretty top a new release of "Noir Neige" at the mainstore. And I love my skirt. Do you agree? I think so because "Gizza" made this awesome skirt and It's also super new and is to buy in a lot of colors. And I have so much new pretty things of "Arise" first the new set of eyes and the facepaint you may see a little bit better in the zoomed picture. It's all for "the secret affair" and It is simply gorgerous so that you may find It some more often on my next posts ;) and she did one more Item the nipple rings for "Romp" in serveral colors. And I really like my Shoes of "Essenz" made for the last round of "The dressing room" also like the pretty bag of "Black Bantam" and the perfect matching rings made by "Candy Crunchers" was an older "Suicide Dollz" release and I really love them. I wish you a great week guys ♥ And happy shopping

Body :

Clothing :

  • Top: >NOIR NEIGE< Melinda Top White Transparent NEW
  • Skirt: GizzA - Adrianna Leather Skirt [Pastel Pearls] NEW
  • Shoes: Essenz - Cape Verde (White)

Accessories :

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-addicted-to-fashion/866169713411498?ref=hl

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120823414@N05/

Subscribe