Special Post - Green as grass and black as ebony

09:57:00

- Collabor88 -

For me It's a special post because I do just fullbody pictures (complete outfits) but this, my new ava and head and this beautiful headapplier make me want to do a portrait picture. This beautiful head applier is made by Glam Affair and you can find it at Collabor88 for just 288L$. This is in my optinion really worthy and cheap. And what I really like is that it looks like you still wear a tiny piece of eye makeup so you don't need any other ♥ This pretty hair is an awesome creation by truth hair, the very deep and pretty eyes were by Arise and were done for the Memento Mori Event what closed up at 10th this month, this collar was done by Xansa and is an older release but she did an awesome hud to change every little piece on the collar so I needed to use it ♥ And the headpiece is by #F formally known as Forever Famous. And don't be mad, but I can't find any aaaaaaaaany sign of the store inworld nor at marketplace. Yepp some gachas are available but nothing of the real store. Sorry but If you have a clue leave a comment. If you need further information I linked the owners profile at flickr on the item. Have all a nice day

Body :
Accessories :
  • Headpiece: #F Forever Enchanted Birdcage Headband (Night)
  • Collar: +XAnSA+ Inanna's Choker 
 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-addicted-to-fashion/866169713411498?ref=hl

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120823414@N05/

Subscribe