LOTD# 934

02:00:00


- Suicide DollZ & Mesh body addicts fair -



hi :) everybody It's august ♥ And I have a new super sunny post for you. I present you the dress by The Annex what was for The Secret Affair and is now  to find in the store. With those cute flats by Delirium Style for Suicide DollZ and this pretty eyes by ARISE also for Suicide DollZ. It's the new round of Suicide DollZ so I will show you some pretty new items you may find there in the next couple of days :) And this super chic new polish by ZOZ for Mesh Body Addicts Fair (runtime is from 1st-21. of august). And I choose this sweet necklace by YS&YS for my outfit with my really beloved bracelets by {JAS} who is searching for some new bloggers (If you are interested have a loot to the headline of my blog there is a page with all the informations and conditions :) )

Body :

Clothing :


Accessories :
  • Necklace: *YS&YS* Ever Heart Necklace Gold
  • Bracelets: {JAS} Mito - gold 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-addicted-to-fashion/866169713411498?ref=hl

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120823414@N05/

Subscribe